Monday 5 April 2010



Time for me to put down some words, last year at the Penguin Design Award for Donna Tartt’s the secret History, I was invited to go along with a guest. So who else would I take to share that wonderful evening other than my best friend Audrey Lim. (Oh, did I mention that she got to proposal with the winner Peter Adlington and Jonathan Barnbrook!).

Well, as for me I got 2nd place although I didn’t win 1st it didn't take away from such a wonderful and memorable night for me. I got to meet the Judges and got to talk to designers I have always admired such as Jonathan Barnbrook, Frith Jerr and Amelisa Noble.

At the venue the view was just amazing, as we were on the 10th floor of 80 Strand from which London looked breathe taking. I’m envious of Peter as he won a 6 week job placement in the Penguin Art Department but well deserved - Congratulations! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment